The methods for collecting and processing information collected by means of cookies are set out in the Cookies Statement .
The Data Controller is the Wize Alliance, a professional association,
SIRET829 957 74500013, having its registered office at 6 rue Condorcet 75009 Paris (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Controller" or "Wize Alliance").
The Policy may be modified at any time by the Wize Alliance, in particular in order to comply with any regulatory, jurisprudential, editorial or technical changes. The User must refer to the latest version of the Policy before browsing.
Identification of the entity responsible for processing personal data
The entity responsible for processing the User's personal data is, as the case may be, the following the communication committee of Wize Alliance, a professional association, SIRET829 957 74500013, having its registered office at 6 rue Condorcet 75009 Paris (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Controller" or "Wize Alliance").
Description of processing
As part of the operation of the Site, the Data Controller may be required to collect and process personal data in order to enable the User to access the functionalities and services offered by the Site (hereinafter the "Services"): management of requests for additional information, management of requests for communication, etc.
1) What categories of data are collected?
- Contact data: refers to the mandatory data that the User fills in by filling in
- the contact form, namely: surname, first name, email address.
- the membership request form, namely: Entity's corporate name, Company registry ID, Main address for correspondence, Billing address, name, email and phone number of the contact person, and logo of the entity.
- Data published voluntarily by the User: refers to the personal information that the User voluntarily communicates to the Data Controller by filling in the free text fields provided for this purpose in the contact form(s), namely "Subject of the request" and "Message". The Data Controller strongly recommends that the User avoids any communication of any personal data via these text boxes or in any case to limit such communication to what is strictly necessary for the processing of the User's request (hereinafter "Published Data").
- Data collected through cookies: refers to data collected through cookies, whether or not they are necessary for the operation of the site. More information concerning this data is available on the dedicated page: Cookies Statement.
All this data will be collectively referred to hereinafter as the "Data".
2) Why does the Data Controller collect User Data?
The Data is collected for the following purposes:
- To process the User's request for information or question and to communicate effectively with the User, in the following areas: press relations, members requests, BtoB visitors, or to answer any other question from the User.
The headings to be filled in a compulsory manner within the contact form are identified by an asterisk. If you do not fill in these mandatory sections, the Wize Alliance will not be able to respond to your request.
3) On what legal basis(s) is the processing of User Data based?
Data processing is only lawful if it is based on one of the legal bases defined by the Regulation. In the context of the operation of the Site, the processing is based on the following legal bases:
- If the User is a professional (supplier, member, prospects member, etc.): the contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the person concerned.
- For any other User: the legitimate interest of the Wize Alliance to respond to any other request for additional information.
The Wize Alliance website is not intended to process any other request from individuals.
4) Recipients of the Data collected
The Data collected through the contact form is intended for the Wize Alliance’s General Secretary responsible for responding to the User's request, and where applicable, for the appropriate committee within the Wize Alliance.
Data may also be transferred/used by third parties under the following conditions:
- Data transferred to public authorities and/or bodies: in accordance with the Regulations in force, Data may be transferred to the competent authorities on request and in particular to public bodies, exclusively to meet legal obligations, court officials, judicial officers and bodies responsible for debt collection, as well as in the case of the search for the perpetrators of offences committed on the Internet.
- Data communicated to third parties: Data may be made accessible to subcontractors, suppliers and third-party service providers of the Data Controller (such as the Website host, IT and/or technical service providers of the Wize Alliance).
- Social networks: the User has the possibility of sharing the pages that interest him/her on social networks by clicking on share buttons. The collection of information via social network share buttons is subject to the privacy policies of these third parties. We invite you to read the policies of these social networks to find out what use is made of your personal data.
Retention period and data archiving
Personal data is kept for 2 years from the last contact with the User. At the end of this 2-year period, the Wize Alliance may contact the User again. In the absence of a positive and explicit response from the User, the data will be deleted.
For more information on cookies, please consult the dedicated page: Cookie statement.
The Data Controller shall take adequate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the Data and to prohibit unauthorised access to or disclosure of the User Data. However, the Data Controller cannot guarantee the elimination of any risk of misappropriation, alteration, illicit reproduction or misuse of the Data.
The database created when a User sends a request through the contact form is strictly confidential. The Wize Alliance undertakes to take all useful precautions and appropriate organisational and technical measures to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of the Data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
Transfer of Data outside the European Union
In the event of transfer of User Data to a third party located outside the European Union, the Wize Alliance ensures that the recipient country has been the subject of an adequacy decision by the European Commission. If this is not the case, the Wize Alliance undertakes to ensure that the transfer is governed by the appropriate legal instruments, in particular the Standard Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission.
Exercise of User rights
In accordance with the Regulations, any User who is a natural person has the right to access, rectify, oppose, delete, limit and carry the Data concerning him/her.
The User also has the right to define general and specific guidelines defining the manner in which he or she intends to exercise his or her rights after his or her death.
In the first instance, for the processing that concerns him/her, the User may exercise his/her rights by contacting the Wize Alliance by writing to email@example.com
If you feel that the Wize Alliance response does not satisfy you, you may file a complaint by post with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés, 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 or online (https://www.cnil.fr/ ).
It is specified that if the User exercises some of the above rights, the Data Controller may be unable to carry out the actions necessary to achieve the purposes described above, or the User may not be able to use all or part of the Services.
The Data Controller is obliged to keep the Data collected from Users up to date. It is therefore recommended that the User informs the Data Controller of any changes concerning him/her by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .